Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Academic Photo Shoot Preview

Action and Emotion
This photo is full of action and emotion because as the water flies in the air the girls are full of surprise.



The Story 
This picture tell the true story of high school life, just piles and piles of work and you still have to read "30 minutes"

Fills the Frame
The whole frame is filled with the different reactions of the students.


I chose this photo because I really like tennis and know about team work.
Also this picture is using simplicity because of the simple background so that we can focus on the players.



Classrooms are probably a good place to take photos like the ones I saw today
I would like to visit Science classes and classes that have something to do with sports
I will try the people not to notice Im getting their photo so that the picture will be more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment